Sunday, February 12, 2012

I start tomorrow!

I can not wait to start this. I love the feeling of beginning a new try at something. The excitement you get when this will be the one. The one. The amount of times I have said that to myself. I can't, I won't let myself down this time. I can't fall apart again. Falling to pieces hurts like crazy. You feel like a fat failure. It's when the worst in me comes out. But tomorrow I start. They always say in fairy tales that tomorrow is a new day. Well for me it really is. And It can't come fast enough.

1 comment:

  1. NOOOO... Never start tomorrow, Start right now!... Trust me. i always used to say tomorow and it never happened. I said i would start on the 13/2/2012 n i have. 3 days so far. 1Good, 1Terrible and 1Okay. Check out my blog and read. I hope we can become friends from this.

    ReplyDelete